Argor-Heraeus’s responsibility to its stakeholders begins within the Company. We work hard to ensure that all of our employees constantly develop an outlook based on excellence, sustainability, transparency, and ethical conduct.
Our Code of Conduct, numerous international certifications and our internal policy of compliance confirm our commitment to these principles.
The Group’s fundamental values and principles are shared with each employee starting on his/her very first day on the job.
Our Code of Conduct, always available to everyone who works at Argor-Heraeus, specifies the Company’s guidelines so that employees can be aware of the consequences that a non-conforming action may have for the employee and for the Company.
The Code of Conduct deals with the following subjects:
- Money laundering
- Unfair competition
- Conflict of interest
- Management of relations with the Group’s stakeholders
- Responsibilities on the job
- Internal values
- Social-environmental commitment
Argor-Heraeus is recognised and accredited by major national or supranational authorities with regard to the quality of its products and processes, attention to the environment, resources, training, and safety.
- LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) Ordinary Member:a recognised Good Delivery producer and referee for the control of quality standards of LBMA Good Delivery List members
- LPPM (London Platinum and Palladium Market): member company
- LME (London), TOCOM (Tokyo), COMEX/NYMEX (New York), DMMC (Dubai): recognised operator
- Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC): certified member
- ASFCMP (Association Suisse des Fabricants et Commerçants des Métaux Précieux): member company
- Melter and Assayer: license issued by the Swiss Central Office for Precious Metals Control for certified and recognised production
- FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority): authorised to operate as a financial broker directly referring to FINMA according to the anti-laundring law
- SAS (Swiss Accreditation Service):accredited as a testing laboratory for analyses of precious metals and alloys
- Reduced CO2: participant in the emissions reduction programme
- Training Company: recognised by the Canton
- ISO 9001: certification of quality assurance and process safety policies
- ISO 14001: certification inherent to environmental management systems
- OHSAS 18001: certification regarding occupational health and safety management systems
- Dun & Bradstreet: certification of the Company’s solvency
The document entitled “Policy of compliance and ethics” describes all of the Company’s policies and practices aimed at ensuring respect of ethical values and transparency in all internal and correlated activities