Argor-Heraeus is proud to present “Following Nature”: a tribute to Nature. In order to do so, it uses a brand new concept: in addition to the classic products, Argor-Heraeus wants to propose bullion products enriched by colors and seasonal motifs (customizing both the bar and the certificate that accompanies it). The company aims to not only dedicate a product to Nature, but desires to follow the pattern of deadlines that Nature suggests, by considering the rotation of the Earth around the Sun. The company situated in southern Switzerland states: "We will thus create a collection for each of the four seasons and will produce them only during the corresponding season by creating real and proper editions that will not only be limited in time but in number as well. For example, we will produce the spring collection exclusively in the spring, the summer collection only during summer and so on. The beginning of each collection will be the alternation of the solstices and the equinoxes. In conclusion, every year we will present four seasons with new designs in minted gold and individual colors and motifs on the certificate, making each of our seasonal collections unique, just like the seasons we have the pleasure of living and experiencing."
Hence, with the spring equinox 2017 “FOLLOWING NATURE” of Argor-Heraeus will be born.
A QUICK OVERVIEW:
- Four new collections each year, one for each season;
- Each collection is limited in time: The beginning and end of the production are dictated by the equinoxes and solstices.
- Each collection is limited in number: In 2017, for every weight, and season, 9’999 bars will be produced and sold and further 999 in limited editions in their "Collection Box" will be released at the completion of the collection; in Winter: an elegant box featuring gold bars of all four seasons with the same serial number.
- Each collection will be unique: the design of each season will not be repeated.
- The production of the first collection, namely 2017/18, will start with the launch of Spring, March 20th 2017 (Spring equinox)
- The bars are entirely Swiss made
Watch the YouTube video here.
For more information, please visit our product website by clicking here.